Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The office

My job is like the office. But in my case my boss is the nicest guy in the world. Thing is, he has´nt got a fucking clue what is going on in the office or what people are doing.

I have never had such a contradicting job. My monthly wage has never been higher, yet, I have never done so little. After everything with mom it´s kind of a relief, but in the long run it´s terrible.
I can´t really describe this place. It´s like a twilight zone in a market that´s buzzing with activity.

People at my job say they have sooooo much to do and my boss belives it. At the same time he´s puzzled by how little we produce and sell.

And I feel like a hypocrite, because at the same time as I loath coming here each day I am grateful for not having to use my brain at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home