Friday, April 21, 2006

Finally friday

2 575 frozen souls where at the game yesterday. But even if the stadium has a 35 000 capacity there was plenty of noise in a easy 4-0 win.

It was nice coming out, seeing Tobias and Sandra. They always cheer me up, whatever the situation. That bond is something I am so grateful for.
So, even though it was pretty cold and even though it´s been tough with everything recently there where plenty of laughs.

Stayed up for a while as usual when I came home. Lisa sleeping tight at bed I chose to watch the latest South Park episode on my computer. Thereafter playing a few games and thereafter reading a book in bed. Everything just to avoid getting caught in roundabout thoughts about mom, about her illness and about the end.

I fell asleep around half past one. Dead tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home