Monday, April 24, 2006

Hoorah! Monday!


It became quite obvious for me just now that I only use this blog to escape from the boredom that dominates my job and hence, my daily life.

Not one entry during the weekend. Did´nt feel the need for it. Well, nothing much to write about. Just relaxed being with mates, the girlfriend and just shutting off everything that makes life a pain rather than something you should be grateful for.

My job is just as usual. Surreal. I have three financial advisement meetings this week. The same goes for my colleagues. Three. And they are all within two hours on friday.
That´s all I´ve got to do. And it´s like... panic here! "Oh my, it´s going to be a busy week, be on your toes" and blah blah blah.

I get filled with disbelief. But at the same time it´s not a burden, even though it´s quite boring. I just sit here watching my screen, making time go by, and try to ignore the fact that I am currently spending a great portion of my life doing something that is contributing nothing to my life.
Or as I just mailed an old colleague of mine:
"I feel a bit slutty, if I can express myself like that. I am doing something that is deeply unstimulating. Yet, I turn up here everyday, for the money"





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home