Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hoorah! Tuesday!

Tuesday I dont feel a thing... I think that´s one of the lines in The cures "friday".

Yeah, I feel pretty numb today. Should be dead tired after a marathonphonecall with my brother. Since moms death he´s been real eager to realize his and moms thoughts about taking over the family house.
Dad is quite happy about the idea, but at the same time he´s reluctant to sell it for a minimal price. And I can really understand that.

My brother wants it for a reasonable price. My dad wants a reasonable price. Thing is that the difference is around 200 000 crowns ( about 25 000 $).

I feel worried for my dad not getting a good price, I feel worried about Paul not getting the right price and I do feel worried about Pauls constant lack of patience.

Mom died two weeks ago and he´s so eager to fulfil a thought and halfwish from her that he´s forgetting Dads grief right in the middle of everything. I really dont want to think about it so much but you still do.

Jobs boring as usual. 90 minutes into the workday and the primediscussion has been around "arranging a picture" for one of our information sheets. Should be a discussion that concerns and is decided by one or two people. But right now seven or eight people are babbling about it.

I suggested we´d use Thorsten Flink and Shanti Roney as models (they are huge swedish moviestars =D ) but I did´nt get a real response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home