Monday, May 01, 2006

I am rich!!!




No, the evening did not end up the same way as this flanelldressed white trashlady who gets her face and obese confidence flatened.

It ended up quite nicely! You see, I am a millionaire now. I am totally economically safe for the rest of my life. Atleast virtually. I just won three million crowns on the "who wants to be a millionaire" contest on dvd at home with a few nice friends.


As you can see they all wanted to be in the photograph... =D

Pity is, that it´s only virtual crowns. So I have decided to give them away to the society for fat people. Weighing in at a enormous weight of 102 kilos it is probably time for me to lose a kilo or two, dont you think Chris? =D

Hail to the chief!

3 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Cameron said...

hahahaha oh man, that "rallarsving" is soo funny. actually it get's more and more fun each time you watch it... the only thing that has the same effect is when ben affleck dies in any of his movies :P

anyway, yes alex my friend a couple of kilos sliced off your, in other ways, very attractive torso would not hurt :D

like the picture of "the gang" hehe

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

That's about 224 pounds chris.h.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Kala said...

I find it interesting that when you try to photograph kids, they get totally into it, but somewhere in our growing up, we begin to grow inhibitions of the camera...anyway, thanks for sharing =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home