Tuesday, April 25, 2006

unbelivable

Just discovered that a woman at the office, in her thirties but oddly enough a freak mix between a 15 year old and a 70 year old woman, has got a job at one of our competitors.

Really, I dont give a fuck, but I guess I am envious that she´s not going to have to work here anymore. Rumour is that she´s getting a nice wage which makes me even more envious. She´s so slow. When she talks you want to fill in her words before she says them. She can have 45 minute conversations with customer which normally take five minutes.

Fact is that she´s quite lousy at work. She can hardly cope with the pace here and god knows how she will be able to do it at a "real" workplace. How the fuck could they even contemplate hiring her? Jesus!

I am so envious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home